Here are a few great smoothie recipes when you are craving something sweet but they won’t make you fat.
Give them a try because they are easy to make and loaded with great nutrition to satisfy your appetite and make you lose weight all at the same time.
Banana Nut Slammer:
- ½ medium avocado
- 1 medium banana
- 2 tbsps cocoa powder
- 3 tbsps peanut butter
- 1½ cups coconut milk
- 1 tbsp agave sweetener
- place it all in a blender and blend until creamy andsmooth.
Peanut Butter Cup & Chocolate Frozen Yogurt:
- Melt 1 tsp chocolate chips with 1 tsp peanut butter.
- Mix melted peanut butter and chocolate chips with 1 red of plain Greek yogurt.
- Put in freezer for 10-15 minutes and enjoy.It should not be frozen, just chilled.
Blueberry Banana Smash:
- 1 banana,
- 1 cup frozen raspberries,
- 1/2 cup orange juice, 1
- /4 cup plain greek full fat yogurt
Blueberry Oats Smoothie
- 1 cup Blueberries
- ½ cup of steel cut irish oatmeal
- 1 cup of coconut milk
- ½ cup of plain full fat greek yogurt
- Put it all into a blender and enjoy.
Come back to our blog for more wellness and weight loss info.