Medical Weight Loss Philadelphia Reviews

Medical Weight Loss Philadelphia Reviews

Thursday, January 21, 2016

How I Found Cheap Phentermine & an Affordable Weight Loss and Diet Doctor in Philadelphia


If you live in Philadelphia like I do and you are looking for the best weight loss doctors in the area that provide cheap and affordable phentermine weight loss pills and appetite suppressant medications you need to read this article.

You have probably done the same thing that I did and searched from your smart-phone or on your computer trying to find a diet clinic where you actually see the medical doctor  and get the best deal possible on the highest quality phentermine or other weight loss pills.  

Getting this combination can be difficult sometimes.  I went to one of these most advertise weight loss doctors in the area and the problem that I had is that I never saw the medical doctor. I saw him in all of the advertisements but every time I went there he was never there. So for me I wasn't quite  happy about this because I wanted to see a medical doctor. 

Now I realize that most of healthcare nowadays is provided by physician assistants and nurse practitioner but once in awhile I would like to see a real M.D.  So this program wasn't the best for me because at least once in awhile I wanted to see the medical doctor.

Next I tried another medical weight loss program in Philadelphia and the same thing happened there are pictures of the medical doctor in all of the advertisements and on his Facebook page and on his website but I never got to see him. The staff told me that the doctor at the office but he spends most of his time doing the Botox injections and for the people doing the weight loss program they just get to see the other staff members. This did not make me happy. They take my money and make me feel like a second class citizen.

Then one of my friends told me about a weight loss program that said they accepted insurance. But with this program I have to pay  my $80 copay each and every time I went there and I had to pay a fee for the medication as well. And they were really pushing and trying to get me to do their weight loss shakes, their protein bars and soups. And of course none of this was covered by my insurance and cost me another $300 to $400 a month depending on how much food I actually wanted to eat.  So even though they promoted and advertise that they accepted insurance in reality it cost me so much more out of my pocket then going to the diet doctors that did not accept insurance.

Another problem that I had is that none of these programs really explained to me the proper way that I should be eating. Basically they just gave me pills and said don’t eat any carbohydrates. Well I don't know about you but when you tell me that I can’t have any bread it just makes me want to eat bread and pizza all that much more.

It almost seemed that I was not going to find a weight loss doctor in the area that offered a totally comprehensive weight loss program like I was looking for.  But out of desperation I went to youtube and just typed in medical weight loss doctor in Philadelphia and to my surprise a bunch of videos popped up. And I actually found a medical weight loss program that included everything that I have been looking for.

I found Medical Weight Loss Philadelphia - And they have a program where I see a real medical doctor, and they provided very affordable phentermine weight loss pills, vitamin b12 injection and they gave me a very detailed nutrition plan explaining everything to me that I should be eating and what I should not be eating and they even taught me how I could enjoy a few sweet treats throughout the week without destroying my weight loss.  Along with the Medical Doctor I also saw a Physician Assistant once in awhile but the M.D . was always there for me to see. And their fee included everything for only $100.00

All of this made me so happy. I was getting first class treatment and only paying economy super saver prices.

So if you are looking for one of the best weight loss diet doctors in Philadelphia call Medical Weight Loss Philadelphia at 215-821-7336 .  Call and schedule with Dr. Kenny and Dr. Duffield.

Here is a list of some of the weight loss medications that they use to help people lose weight:
  • Phentermine
  • Adipex
  • Bontril
  • Belviq
  • Lorcaserin
  • Qysmia
  • Phentermine/Topiramate
  • Topamax
  • Topiramate
  • Tenuate
  • Amfepramone
  • Mazindol
  • Sibutramine
  • Meridia
  • Tenuate Dospan
  • Orlistat
  • Contrave
  • Saxenda
  • Xenical
  • Suprenza


Call them now and ask for the rapid weight loss program.
Call 215-821-7336